Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,172 REPLIES 5,172

adityaaufar
Participant

Hi Everyone,

I'm Aditya from Bogor, Indonesia.

I'v started my career as SAP ABAP Consultant 8 years ago.

Looking forward to interact and collaborate to everyone all around the world ! 😁

vinod_singh
Participant

Hi All from Patna, India formally known as Pataliputra. The ancient city of Pataliputra was founded in the 5th century BCE by Ajatashatru, king of Magadha (South Bihar). His son Udaya (Udayin) made it the capital of Magadha, which it remained until the 1st century BCE. Nalanda University was one of the earliest Universities in the world founded in the fifth century. Once famous as one of the most outstanding universities in the world. If you are interested in knowing more about Bihar or Patna History, please check wiki 🙂 

Welcome @vinod_singh and thanks so much for sharing a bit more background information from your home town! 🙂

Have fun here in the groups!

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Really cool @vinod_singh! Thank you for the little history lesson. Nalanda university looks very impressive! Hard to believe it was a university once! Thanks for sharing so detailed about your hometown! 🙂

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

jason_pratt
Newcomer

Hi everyone.  I'm writing from Phoenix, Arizona.

0 Kudos

Hi @jason_pratt ,

Great to have you:)! I've never been to Arizona but I'm sure I will enjoy it. I'm a big fan of the desert climate and landscape (I live in one:)).

Moshe

adityaIngale
Active Participant

Hi Everyone,

I'm Aditya. I was born and raised in Nagpur, India. Currently working in Hyderabad, India.

Regards,

Aditya Ingale 

TarunTakshak
Participant

Hi Everyone!

I am Tarun from Hyderabad working at Yash Technologies, India.  Joining into SAP community.

Thank You,

TarunTakshak

Abhijit_Shinde
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello All,

I am from Mumbai, the financial capital of India. Have been contributing to another community (SAP Ariba Partner Delivery Community) which would now be replaced with SAP Community.
Hope the collaboration would be even better here.

Hi @Abhijit_Shinde 

Hello to Mumbai and welcome! Yes the Groups are a great place for collaboration, initiating discussions and networking. We look to your participation here!!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Abhijit_Shinde
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Thanks Katherine

LukaszL
Participant

Hi Everyone!

I am Lukasz. I am from Warsaw, Poland.
This is around 6277 km ( 3900 mil) from Hyderabad, 6847 km (4254 mil) from Manhattan, New York, and 929 km (577 mil) from SAP SE, Walldorf, Germany.

Have a nice day!

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Good one @LukaszL - the responses get more and more creative and insightful 🙂 

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

Sruti_P
Participant

Hi All,

I am Sruti from Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. Have started writing blogs in specific to Analysis Office and Infoburst, will be writing to connect SAP with NS2 too.

St_Stefanowski
Discoverer

Hi all, I'm glad to join SAP community 🙂

That's great @St_Stefanowski - welcome to the Group! What part of the world are you joining us from? We have members from all around the globe.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

osoriom1
Explorer

I am from Orange county, California

CarolZh
Advisor
Advisor

Hello everyone!

I am Carol, tuning in from SAP Singapore 🤗

Simens
Explorer

Hello, I'm from Finland and would like to write posts, read other people, follow and like.

Hello all,

I'm Jay from near Chicago.

TrangNguyen
Employee
Employee

Hi guys from Czech Republic 

0 Kudos

Welcome on Board! 

HappyGirl
Associate
Associate

I am from India, Bangalore

0 Kudos

Welcome SG, happy to see you.

0 Kudos

Hi SG,

Nice to meet you 🙂 
Have you seen the new Bengaluru group at SAP Community? if not, join and let's continue the conversation there 🙂
Bengaluru - SAP Community Groups

Cheers!!
Mahesh

StefanLoubani
Associate
Associate

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada 🙂

0 Kudos

Welcome dear.

Paulina2022
Explorer

Hi Everyone! 

I am from Argentina and I am really excited to start learning about your products specially with SAC, Yours tutorials are very good.

Thanks for giving us this opportunity in this nice site 😊

0 Kudos

Welcome on Board  Paulina! I would glad to connect any time as i am in finance department, and controlling concur product as processor and reviewer:) 

May i ask what is meant by SAC?

BR
moe

0 Kudos

AlSaawi1, SAC means: SAP Analytics Cloud 

aslan1906
Participant

Hello SAPers 🙂

I'm from Türkiye. I live in dreams city of İstanbul. I work as ABAPer. 

Welcome on board !

0 Kudos

thanks 

Hello @aslan1906 ,

Great to have you:) I've been to Istanbul and I really enjoyed it. Magnificent city.

It is great to see you active in the ABAP Development community tag.

0 Kudos

Hi @moshenaveh 

Nice to meet you. Who knows maybe your path cross again with İstanbul 🙂 See you 👋

Hi Everyone,

Nice to get to know the background of everyone. I am located at Toronto and actively involved in SAP consulting in Procurement and logistics areas. Looking forward to start my blog posts.

Regards

Amuthan

0 Kudos

Welcome Amuthan!

Happy to have any discussions, although i am in finance department 🙂 

Hello there

I am from Mexico

its so exciting this new experience in SAP.

regards!!

VijayAR
Explorer

I am Vijay Arumugam and currently living in San Jose-California.