Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,172 REPLIES 5,172

Oh god, your name its a little long.  Regards Vijay

0 Kudos

Hi Vijay! Welcome to SAP community.:) 

daniel_maayan
Newcomer

Hello everyone,

I'm Daniel - and I'm currently residing in Hong-Kong

0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Welcome on Board!

Hey everyone! Great to meet you all and excited to join the SAP Community. My name is Sohan Pujar and I am a Student Training & Rotational (STAR) Intern within SAP and am based in Melbourne, Australia.

Hi @former_member14310 and welcome! I am wishing you a great experience with the STAR program. 😊

AlSaawi1
Explorer

Hello Community world!

I am a 28 YO accountant, working in large company providing food services. BSBA in finance, English teacher, real estate broker, and owner of MKMS institute for real estate services. 

former_member14330
Discoverer

Hello everyone! 

I am from norway and will be blogging about logistics! 

0 Kudos

Welcome on board! Finance and concur as admin user. Happy to connect any time 🙂

Ankit_Dua
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Everyone, I am from Haryana (India) and I am looking forward to learn, write blogs, share experiences and connecting with you

former_member40266
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @Ankit_Dua 

SAP Community Members from Gurgaon/NCR are meeting up this Friday in Gurgaon. Interested to join us to network, share experiences, and exchange knowledge? Please check out to know about this event and register for free  SAP Stammtisch + Gurgaon/NCR | SAP Blogs

Best Regards,

Ahsan

Hello everyone! I am glad to be here. My name is Anita and I am from Poland. 
I am looking forward to writing posts about our company, show our extensions and connecting with people.

Aleksandr
Participant

Hello, I am Aleksandr from CZ and Russia

Previet Alex!

Happy to see you 🙂  

jeanney
Advisor
Advisor

Hello Everyone! I'm in the San Francisco Bay area and am looking forward to contributing to SAP Community with useful and helpful content!

Hi Laura! I'm based in Washington DC. 

coreyhughes
Employee
Employee

Hello all!   Corey Hughes here from the Seattle, Washington USA area.    Aside from attending college in a small town in the eastern part of Washington state (about a 4 hour drive), I have lived in this area since I was six years old (I won't say how long in years to keep my age a secret to myself).  🙄   Let's just say that I lived here before our big tech companies in Seattle were known around the world.     I am joining the Community to learn about, and hopefully share some insights on high tech, supply chain operations, and how SAP is helping organizations navigate these most challenging times.

Hi @coreyhughes - welcome to Groups! We're looking forward to hearing your insights as well. Thanks for joining!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

sam_alm
Explorer

Hi

Am from Denmark and more interested in learning and contributing to ALM topics in SAP

Am 

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Where exactly do you live in Denmark @sam_alm ? We have a Copenhagen group to connect with other locals - check it out here: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/copenhagen/gh-p/copenhagen - Might be interesting for you! 😉

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

0 Kudos

Hello @sam_alm ,

Great to have you! I invite you to check the Application Lifecycle Management

topic page and enjoy great content.

Have a great day,

Moshe

former_member14358
Discoverer

Hi All,

I am from India. Currently leaving in Hyderabad, Telangana.

Gary_Daley
Explorer

Hi, I am from Preston, England. The home of the UK's first KFC.

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Interesting side note @Gary_Daley! Do you like going there?

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

Daniel_Bustos
Newcomer

Hi Everyone, I am Daniel Bustos joining into SAP community from Rancagua, Chile.

I'm so glad to be here 😁

Hi @Daniel_Bustos - I think you may just be the first person joining from this location - you are welcome here, and looking forward to seeing more interaction from you!

I have some friends from Chile that are living in Ireland for a very long time!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Hi Everyone - My name is Sohan Pujar and I'm from Melbourne!

victoriadixon
Associate
Associate

Hi there, I am from Yorktown, VA. Glad to see such an engaged group with global representation.

former_member14525
Associate
Associate

hi all! I'm Hannah from GS Logistics CN and will be sharing some experience with our team's fiori apps that deals with edocuments

KristinaDjordj
Advisor
Advisor

Hello everyone! I am from Belgrade, Serbia. I'm happy to share some experience with you and read about your as well. 😊

Islam_Nabil
Newcomer

Hello,

My name is Islam, I'm from Egypt. However, I'm currently living in Dubai

Hello SAP fellows,

I am from India. I have 16+ years experience in Industry & SAP. I would to connect with you all on different topics. 

Thanks,

Arijit.

HannaSalamon
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi, I'm Hanna and I'm from Mannheim in Germany. I'm a product manager for SAP BTP and would like to start writing my first blog post 🙂

Hi Hanna, I'm really looking forward to reading your first blog! So many will benefit from it! Stephanie

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi neighbour! Long time no hear @HannaSalamon. I remember you from the SAP Event Mash team! Let me know when you are in Walldorf next time and we can meet for a coffee! 

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

HannaSalamon
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Lena, that's a great idea. I will reach out to you with dates to meet each other in Walldorf 🙂

lukas-np-egger
Advisor
Advisor

Hi everyone. I work out of Newport Beach, CA. I will be covering content around innovation management and collaboration models, among other things. Please get in touch if you want to know more!

Hi everyone,

I'm from Shanghai and trying to create contents for SAP blogs.

former_member14626
Associate
Associate

Hi everyone,

I join the group from Germany.

From where exactly are you joining @former_member14626 ? Am curious 🙃

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----