Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The bigger area of Supply Chain Management

ankurch
Active Contributor

Hello Everyone,

In recent days I just started Yard Management, which I wasn't aware is available and can simplify so many things in the area of Supply Chain management.

I do know that Yard Management is available with us from long time, but as I didn't got the chance so I didn't know about its features.

In this Module we can share the Gate Entry along with Date and time detail for entry in Warehouse and assign specific entry Points(Door) for entire lorry.

There are so many other benefits to use this module, similarly I am inviting to you all and share your experience whenever you got to know any small/big feature in the larger domain of Supply Chain Management.

waiting for your interesting replies here

1 REPLY 1

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @ankurch thanks for sharing that! I am not familiar with Supply Chain but we have some Supply Chain related topic pages:

SAP Digital Supply Chain Management, Edition for SAP S/4HANA 

SAP Integrated Business Planning for Supply Chain 

SAP S/4HANA for Supply Chain 

Maybe you find here even more information. You can also submit a blog post using one of the existing tags.

Try it out!

All the best, Svea

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----