Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to all!!!

mmcisme1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What a great place to come for a quick break and to read about some new people!    Can I add a new request?...  Ha!   Does my keyboard have keys?   What have you or are you enjoying in the community?

For me...   I tend to get excited here so feel free to skip!

Short story: Someone who gets it!  I get to "chat" with like minded, crazy people.   You know - you!   The one who loves/hates working with SAP.

Deep breath - Long story:

• New contacts
  • Blogs - both reading and when I have time writing them,
  • Learning about new capabilities.
  • Reading enough to come up with a new idea.
  • Short cuts - some dang good utility code - usually pointed to github - but a quick link away.
  • Same fun question asked in different places / what do  you like?  I never answer the exactly same answer.  I'm sure of it.
  • Events coming up
  • Tutorials
  • Groups - here I come to take a breath.  Decompose and just enjoy reading.  It's a nice break without needing to write a huge blog.

Enjoy!

I'm so glad you checked in,

Michelle

OH - and me I'm from the small town of Hickory Corners in MI in the US on Earth in the universe...   

I've been "here" forever and a day.   Back when they called it SDN.   I love to see all the growth.

0 REPLIES 0