Wroclaw Discussions
Be part of the SAP Wroclaw group by commenting on discussions and starting your own. Share your thoughts, connect with other members, and build your network.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wroclaw - worth a visit

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome to this Wroclaw Group. 😃

When I noticed the interest of launching this new group, I thought “A Wroclaw Group? Cool! Now I can share some views and images of my visit.” Then I had to look up the date … uuhm… it really was in 2019! 😅

It was my first time in Wroclaw, and I think even in Poland. I love the city! 😊
It’s beautiful, young, modern, sparky and buzzy. This is the historical market place called "Großer Ring" or "Der Ring" (in polish "Rynek"):

panorama_Wroclaw.jpg

Everywhere in the city you can find little dwarfs. They are performing all possible kind of actions, which are oftentimes funny, but also serious and thought-provoking. They for sure wait for visitors to make pictures of them… so did I 😁

IMG_7977.JPG IMG_7978.JPG

[Seriously, please read more about the dwarfs here.]

The reason I was visiting Wroclaw was the SAP Inside Track which has been organized by my colleague Vitaliy @Vitaliy-R . I had an active part in it, too: I gave a presentation about Community Driven Events

IMG_8017.JPG

I also did some stretching exercises during the day with the attendees, which not everyone liked – see this one 😂

IMG_8006.JPG

Not only that Wroclaw is a great city, also Vitaliy is a great host. He introduced us, @MortenWittrock @maxstreifeneder  and Hüseyin Dereli, to the Nightlife in Wroclaw and we had really a great time. For sure the "private dinner" for all speakers after the event haven't been missed. You see we really enjoyed ourselves:

IMG_8054.JPG

I hope the SAP Inside Track in Wroclaw will be back some time and if, you’ll find out in this group and in our event calendar! So I encourage you to join this group and to subscribe to the event category! 😉

Have you been in Wroclaw yet? How do you like it? Some nice experiences like I had? I am curious, share yours, please! 🙂

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----
0 REPLIES 0