Yerevan Blog Posts
Learn about latest news and events by community in Yerevan and the broader Armenia.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tsovinar
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

On 1st of April I had the pleasure to join virtually SAP Demo Day at TUMO Labs where students presented results of SAP ICN Innovation Challenges.

2022-04-01_10-25-46.png

If you have missed the Demo Day, here's a nice wrap up blog post from @IgorBelousov  with further details and links.

2022-04-01_10-28-18.png

For those who might not know, this collaboration between SAP and TUMO Labs started from a dialogue initiated by Germany’s Chancellor Angela Merkel, after she was impressed by innovative tech education model in Yerevan and  even initiated building of TUMO Labs in Germany. 

While watching Demo Day presentations it became clear for me as well why TUMO Labs impresses everyone. In a very short time in parallel to their university classes and employment, talented students were able to come up with really interesting outcomes. With great presentation skills and enthusiasm they talked about projects that related to complex topics and tasks.

2022-04-01_11-07-40.png

2022-04-01_12-02-18.png

Another interesting fact that I really liked was that program management has made sure that other local SAP related projects and partners are involved in the process as well. TUMO Labs has acted as a collaboration catalyst inside the Armenian SAP community.   I am sure this will ensure the research and experience that students made gets well applied in real life practice soon.

Even though TUMO Labs is one of the youngest members of the University Alliances, the first round has been such a great success that Bahareh Fatemi, Head of TUMO Labs Yerevan has been invited to share their experience as a best practice with SAP's whole Academic Community. Check out the  Global Knowledge Sharing Session for SAP University Alliances Academic Community (April 7, 2022) and some screenshots of the call bellow.

2022-04-07_16-40-00.png

2022-04-07_16-40-42.png

Back in November when this 4 month program was just starting it was great to see students' excitement who actively joined #sitYerevan2021 and brought lot’s of positive vibes to the event. I would like to take the chance and thank once again TUMO Labs for hosting the first ever SAP Inside Track of the CIS region and especially to Marie Lou Papazian, Bahareh Fatemi and Zara Budaghyan for their great support.

PE (180).jpg

Wishing all the graduates best of success and looking forward to hear students' thoughts and impressions in this group about their first journey with SAP.

1 Comment