Yerevan Discussions
Welcome to the Yerevan Group, the space for collaboration, expertise exchange, and building connections.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hybrid events? Looking back at SAP Inside Track Yerevan

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hey folks,

I really have to say the SAP Inside Track in Yerevan was a blast! Seeing so many passionate people about gaining knowledge and networking is just great. If you missed the event, check out the blog post from @Tsovinar : https://blogs.sap.com/2021/11/22/sityerevan-building-the-youngest-and-most-diverse-sap-community/ 

The SAP Inside Track Yerevan was a hybrid event. Due to the pandemic, it was not possible for everyone to travel. In my opinion this completely new approach of events is a great way to combine on-site activities as well as online. Knowledge sharing never was so easy! No, I haven't been on-site, unfortunately. But technology made it happen! I joined virtually from Germany, and not only as attendee, but as a speaker. Okay, you might miss the networking part, but it's your chance to spread your expertise to everyone. And as of this new group in SAP Community, networking virtually is even easier.

What do you think about hybrid events? Have you been part of the #sitYerevan in November last year? Would you be interested in organizing a hybrid event? Looking forward to seeing your comments

All the best, Svea

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----
4 REPLIES 4

Elenmg
Explorer

I definitely agree with you: SAP Inside Track in Yerevan was a thick cornerstone for building, developing and enhancing the SAP community in Armenia. I'm so glad that I had the chance to have my contribution in organizing the event. Would love to join the next #sitYerevan and other projects coming.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Thanks for sharing, that sounds really great! Looking forward to your future contributions, too 🙂

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

DavidAb
Explorer

I was at the SAP Inside Track in Yerevan event and I definetely liked it. The enviroment was positive and inspiring. I met good people there, shared my experience working with SAP products and tried to be helpful for people who want to start and cooperate with SAP. I am definitely looking forward for other SAP events in Armenia.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Thanks, David, this is really great to hear. And this is what these events are about: sharing knowledge and networking. Glad you could make this experience and thanks so much for sharing and contributing.