Additional Blogs by SAP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alexandertusa
Advisor
Advisor

Introducing a new rich text editor for commenting and collaboration on the SAP Help Portal. You will be able to conveniently add comments or questions directly in the content. Our technical authors will follow up in the same thread, enabling seamless two-way communication.

example of new multi-threaded commenting feature

Enhance your comments with images, screenshots, hyperlinks, and code snippets for effective sharing of ideas and insights with fellow customers, experts, and our technical authors. Our AI technology ensures a positive experience by preventing inappropriate or abusive comments and it also aids in the instant translation of comments into different languages, making it easier to communicate in the language of your choice.

Simplify communication and collaboration with experts who use SAP products in real-life business scenarios. This will boost the quality of our documentation and better tailor it to customer needs. Let’s work together to enhance SAP software usability, drive innovation, and share knowledge, making documentation better than ever before. Join us in this journey!

We plan to roll this feature out in a phased approach starting in Q4 of this year.

4 Comments
marcowahler
Explorer
0 Kudos
Thanks for sharing this news,

when will it be general available? How can I join and get "preview" access?

Cheers

Marco
eleonora_vidal
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Hi Alexander,

When is the feature going to be available? And will that be for all products in the Help Portal? I remember hearing that it would be a phased approach with some products first. Maybe I am wrong.

Can you clarify?

Thanks!

Nora

alexandertusa
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Marco

We're planning to go live with it in Q4 of this year in a phased approach. I'll have to get back to you about 'preview' access.

thanks for your interest.

-a

alexandertusa
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Hi Eleonora,

Yes - you're correct. It will be available in phased approach determined by individual product teams. Our plan is to start with a few areas and gather feedback.

thanks,

-a