cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GUI on high DPI screens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I recently upgraded to a high DPI laptop and have found that SAPGUI is doesn't like it very much:

As you can see above... SAPGUI is tiny...

I found this post but it looks like a real hack to SAP GUI: How to use SAP GUI on a Surface Pro 2…no magnifying glass required! | The Hex Word

Does anyone know if this issue is a common one (or is it just me doing something stupid)? And is SAP working on fixing it? I am using SAP GUI 7.3 Patch 8 (7300.3.8.1084)

Thanks

Simon

View Entire Topic
Makc1990
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, experts!

I have notebook with 1920x1080 DPI and SAP Logon 7.40 with note 2106323 (pl03) installed.

When I start SAP logon front size is set to 11. But in PFTC have issue with icon visualisation.

With front size 9 it's ok, but text is too small to read.

Does anyone know about solution?

Kind regards

david_kramp2
Explorer
0 Kudos

I too am seeing this issue. I have installed the latest GUI patch and the latest NWBC 5, as I have a brand new Lenovo Carbon , Win OS 7 professional. I also have the resolution 1920x1080 as well. When I open NWBC, I see decent text scaling. However, when I open a HTML GUI transaction from within it, I get all sorts of too large and or too small text and or icons. Any ideas where I should look to fix this issue???

see example screenshot of ME51N inside of NWBC