Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP General Forum in Santa mode for the next 10 days.

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

In an attempt to close some threads neglected by the OP's this year and achieve SDN's goals with regards to points (see the Welcome thread about the UN food program and other donations made by SAP based on annual contributions) I will be combing through selected threads from the current year and closing them as moderator.

It will be impossible to do a perfect and complete job of this, but I will try my best to be fair and concentrate on those who have contributed valueable inputs of information but not been recognized appropriately.

Feel welcome to post links to threads which you feel are candidates for me to take a look into, or even add to the "FAQ & Memorable threads" sticky. You can also contact me via my Business Card details.

Also please close your own threads and do not dump them all to the top again unless there is a good reason to comment further (the comment field is not mandatory!)

Cheers and merry christmas to all,

Vijay

Message borrowed from [Julius's thread|;

17 REPLIES 17

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for your efforts, Vijay, and merry christmas to you as well.

Thomas

0 Kudos

This is initiated by Julius, So Special Thanks goes to Julius.

0 Kudos

Hello Vijay/Julius,

This is a welcome move and sure is a good news atleast for those who had given valuable suggestions and have not been rewarded which is the case in quite a many cases. Considering the amount of threads being posted in this fourm everyday this sure seems to be a difficult task. Am sure many of our fellow SCNites will help identify such threads and help to reach the SDN's goal.

Vikranth

0 Kudos

you are always welcome and you can reach us via Business Card details

0 Kudos

Vijay:

Great news -:) If you need a hand, just drop me a line -;) Wanted to do that myself for a long time -:D

Greetings,

Blag.

0 Kudos

Sure I will do that . Once again Thanks Blag.

0 Kudos

Hello Mods,

But who's the Santa anyways?

Anyways all the best for your endeavour & enjoy this holoday season.

Cheers,

Suhas

0 Kudos

Dear Vijay/Julius,

It is really a very good initiative and thanks for the efforts you people are taking. All the best to SCN for UN food program .

I wish merry christmas and also a very happy and prosperous new year 2010 to all SCNites. All the very best to all.

Regards,

Nagaraj

former_member387317
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay Babu Dudla

Good initiative by you and Julius Bussche. All the best to SAP, SCN for UN food program and other donations.

Merry Christmas to all..

Thanks & Regards

ilesh 24x7

ilesh Nandaniya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay/Julius,

This is a Great Initiative By you and Julius.We as SCNite sincerely support this Initiative.

All the Best to SAP,SCN for the UN food Program.This will send a great message across the Globe.

Merry Christmas To all You Guys.

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Julius/Vijay,

This is really a great Initiative By Julius and you on behalf Of SCN.

we As a SCNite sincerely support this initiative.

All the best For UN food program contributions.This will Really

Send a great message across the Globe.

Merry Christmas To All of you.:)

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

i have a requirement like to fetch data business entity and business area in REBDBE transaction can you please provide the tables .

i found VIBDBE for business entity details but i need table for business area linking with business entity.

regards

maruti

Edited by: maruthi.k on Dec 21, 2009 12:12 PM

0 Kudos

Hello,

If you are new to the forums, you will have to open a new thread clicking 'Post new thread' link and not by replying to a existing thread.

Vikranth

0 Kudos

This thread would not be complete without such a "wildcard" from our ABAP General

Merry christmas to all and the very best for 2010!

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Merry Christmas to all and wish you a Happy and prosperous New Year 2010 in Advance.

Cheers,

Gautham

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Wish you all a Happy and Prosperous New Year 2010.

Regards,

Lakshman.

former_member197281
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Good initiative...All the best..Wish you a very happy new year..:-)