Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP NETWEAVER C_TAW12_750 CERTIFICATION

JayeshHati1997
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I got confirmation from the SAP learning team that the below course was retired on 31st July 2023 and will no longer be used. I was thoroughly prepared to take an exam in September 2023, but, it no longer exists. So, I just want to know which would be similar to SAP ABAP development certification.

Course name: SAP Certified Development Associate - ABAP with SAP NetWeaver

Course_ID: C_TAW12_750

Thank You,

Jayesh Hati - SAP MDM Consultant.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor

Check at Certification retirements | SAP Certifications FAQ

• Will the retired classes and certifications be replaced? 
    The new role-based certification will be available by the end of September 2023.
4 REPLIES 4

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor

Check at Certification retirements | SAP Certifications FAQ

• Will the retired classes and certifications be replaced? 
    The new role-based certification will be available by the end of September 2023.

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

Have they released the replacement Role-based certification? I've been looking for it and haven't been able to find ABAP list yet.

rmonsalve
Explorer
0 Kudos

SAP retired the exam at end of July 2023.

SAP retired C_TAW12_750 exam without previous notice to Learning Hub subscribers. The company doesn't offered a solution for clients affected. SAP only publish a page (Certification retirements) explaining the reason in the SAP Learning site.

I think that to retire an exam based on a product (SAP Netweaver 7,5) that still have support for two years more or even more with extended support is not fair to Learning Hub subscribers who pay a subscription to take the C_TAW12_750 exam neither to the clients who use ECC and need certified consultants to perform his projects.