Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

abap sales order reg

KarthikeyanN
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

In which table the sales order - item level details are get stored ?? There ia a need to show the  warning message to user before saving the order when they failed to enter internal order in any one of the items. So, kindly say which table stores the item level details!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

VBAK holds the header data and VBAP holds the item data, but I don't think that this is your problem.

Rob

12 REPLIES 12

Former Member
0 Kudos

VBAK holds the header data and VBAP holds the item data, but I don't think that this is your problem.

Rob

0 Kudos

Hai Rob Burbank

Thanks for ur reply.

I will try to explain the requirement clearly.

When there is any item in VA01 without internal order, the user who tries to save that order should get the warning message.

So what iam trying is, i need to know where the item details will be stored so that i can restrict it when that internal is not maintained for any item.

Plz propose any possible answer to this...

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos

So, I don't think you need to know what table holds the items; you need to know a BADI or an enhancement spot where you can add the code to do this validation.

But before you even do that, your analyst should make sure that this cannot be done more easily in customizing.

Rob

0 Kudos

Hai

I want to know which table stores all item level data's before saving the order?

0 Kudos

Hai

Thanks for your instant reply.

I know the enhancement spot. But i really dont know where these item level data's are getting stored?

When i know the table i can restrict to save when any internal order is missed for any of the items.

Please give one solution to this.

0 Kudos

If you look at my first reply, you'll see.

But what is your approach here? Are you trying to modify the sales order creation program or writing a custom program to do this?

Rob

0 Kudos

I am trying to add the logic in the form ( userezit_save_form) of the user exit MV45AFZZ

So, your saying like, when i use the Vbap table i wwill get the data's for the item before saving  the order itself.

Or this their any structure which stores the values while we entering the data in VA01 so that i can use aht structure to get whether taht internal order is there or not.

Thanks for ur response. Hoping to get the solution for this

Rob Burbank wrote:

If you look at my first reply, you'll see.

But what is your approach here? Are you trying to modify the sales order creation program or writing a custom program to do this?

Rob

0 Kudos

Hai, i think vbap will store data after we save the order. But before saving itself when internal order is not maintained i need to show the warning message.

Plz make sure that either vbap will contain data before saving itself or any other solution to fix this case.

VenkatRamesh_V
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthikeyan,

Try,

Include MV45AFZZ

FORM USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP

FORM USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE.

Hope it helpful,

Regards,

Venkat.

0 Kudos

Hai Ramesh,

Thanks for ur info.

I know this user exit and this form. But I am strucked because i dont know where this item level details are getting stored before saving the order.

When i getting that table or structure then i can restrict it, if the user does not maintain internal order for any one of the item.

Plz say solution

0 Kudos

Hi,

the following OSS note

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/178328

provides guidelines related to the internal tables management for user-exits during the Sales Order processing.

Hope this helps,

Andrea

KarthikeyanN
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Still i didn't get the correct solution can any one say the possible solution for this