Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#ABAP_Trial Cannot download the SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP 752 SP04, developer edition

wei_zhu2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I Reference the below download information, When click the download the ABAP Trial 7.52 SP04 .

I got an pop window

” Your request for information is being reviewed. Once approved, you’ll receive an e-mail with additional instructions. ”

Download information

The actual download (in the form of several .rar files), along with more information is available from the SAP Community Trials and Downloads page. Search for “7.52 SP04” for convenience.

20 REPLIES 20

wei_zhu2
Explorer
0 Kudos

I try to many time, I can not receive the download ABAP Trial 7.52 SP04 approved email from sap. please guide me how to download the new ABAP trial materials. thanks.

julieplummer20
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Wei,

Which country and region are you in?

Then the correct team will deal with this.

Best wishes,

Julie.

wei_zhu2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Julie,

Thanks for your replay.

The Country is: China

City: Foshan

Best Regards,

Wei.

wei_zhu2
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi julie.plummer,

I try to the download everyday , The issue still in there, Can you help me...

thanks a lot.

Best Regards,

Wei

julieplummer20
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Wei,

OK, now you tagged me, I can see it. It is probably sensible to stop trying for a few days. I will pass this on at once. We will be in touch.

Best wishes,
Julie.

0 Kudos

hello, i want to download ABAP but i get this message

Your request for information is being reviewed. Once approved, you’ll receive an e-mail with additional instructions.

julieplummer20
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Wei,Your user account is still in review. Once the team release your user then an email will be sent to allow you to download the software.Sorry about this inconvenience.Bestwishes,Julie.

wei_zhu2
Explorer

Hi Julie,

I got the feedback message and the 752 sp4 has been downloaded, thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Wei.

0 Kudos

Hi julie.plummer , I have the same problem as Mr. Wei. I am trying to download the same trial.

I am from México

julieplummer20
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Please see the instructions from David Metser and me in this post: https://answers.sap.com/questions/706826/download-sap-750-trials-files.html?childToView=13106461#com...

(Sorry, I am getting Copy/ Paste errors when I try to paste in the info here.)

BR Julie.

0 Kudos

I had the same problem whether I'm downloadng HANA Express Edition, or SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP Developer Edition 7.52 SP04. I'm in U.S., City of Chicago. What is up with this on-going issue??

0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

There are a number of comments in this thread, so it is quite confusing for me.

Which browser do you use? Sometimes a different browser will solve the problem - if not please email to SCNContent[at]sap.com with the image so I can forward it to the relevant team. Please include the location again.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

BR Julie.

alex_j2k66
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi julie.plummer , I have the same problem as Mr. Wei. I am trying to download the same trial.

I tried it with microsoft edge and chrome

I am From El Salvador.

aniloraC
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I am from Brazil

julieplummer20
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

If there is a problem downloading the files, rather than installing the downloaded files, please try the following:

1. Delete your cache.
  2. Try a different browser.
  3. If that fails, please email SCNContent [at]sap[dot]com, with:
    – User ID
    – User IP
    – Date, Time, Time zone, and location (country) of attempted downloads
    – screenshot of the error
    – URL of download
    – Note: URL must be in the form: (https://www.sap.com/registration/trial.GUID1.html?id=guid2&external-site=GUID3)

Thanks and best wishes,

Julie Plummer.

julieplummer20
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi gatetrade0136,

This question is now closed. Please don't just thread your request for support in a sub-thread of this thread - the danger is, nobody will see it.

Please email SCNContent [at]sap[dot]com and ask for help, setting me on cc.

Thanks and best wishes,

Julie Plummer.

ori_sugiarto
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Julie Plummer,

I've got the same problem, my permission never been reviewed by SAP team, so please please please help. I want to Learn SAP ABAP. If it suitable I will use and implement this to my company. Actually I'm from Indonesia, Jakarta.

Thank you

0 Kudos

Hi @julieplummer20,
I have the same address with my email. Can you please help me to downlaod the packages.
Many thanks.

ori_sugiarto
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Julie Plummer,

I've sent the email to scncontent, hopefully I will get the fastest reponse.

The problem is still the same :
"Your request for information is being reviewed. Once approved, you’ll receive an e-mail with additional instructions."

It informs me that my user id can't download the application of SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP Developer Edition 7.52 SP04

Please help me, I want to learn SAP ABAP as soon as possible.

Thank you so MUCH

Onder
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi everyone

I try to many time, I can not receive the download ABAP Trial 7.52 SP04 approved email from sap. please guide me how to download the new ABAP trial materials. thanks.