Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About MB52 SAP standard inventory query report background logic

SAP_Learning
Discoverer
0 Kudos

What is the background logic of SAP standard inventory query report for MB52? What are the relationships and conditions between the database tables.We want to export the same report with Alteryx.Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In fact, there are quite a few tables involved (Did you already try some SQL trace)

Some time ago, I used implicit enhancements to obtain an optional ALV grid reult in MB52, then, using CL_SALV_BS_RUNTIME_INFO, I retrieved the result data in a custom program.

0 Kudos

The following is the information I found about the tables involved in MB52.

1.jpg

The following figure shows that I have linked the above tables according to the primary key  MATNR using Alteryx

Some tables do not have the primary key  MATNR, and I do not know how to use it.

The exported data is very different from MB52

2.jpg

Where can I find out which tables are needed and the logical relationships between them.

The purpose of this is to periodically export data from sap for use in other systems. Or do you have a way to periodically export data from SAP.