Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AS02 Location Code Error - Asset Master Change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

This is related to the error message "Entry does not exist in T449S" while changing the Asset in the Asset Master AS02 Transaction.

I have checked existing OSS notes and threads it doesn't help to solve this problem.

There is no much information from the exising threads also...

I have configured the location code in IMG>Enterprise Structure>Definition>Logistics-General>Define Location. The Plant is given in this configuration and alsoThis plant is assigned to appropriate company code.

When I select the Time-dependent Tab in the screen AS02 after pressing enter button we could see the input field for Location. Once the value for the location field is entered I pressed the enter button. The system doesn't recongnise the Location value here in this transaction AS02. The location is defined already and assigned to the required plant.

In SM30 I have checked the view V_T499S. It has got the location which is given in AS02.

Please let me know if you have a solution for this problem.

Best Regards,

Senthil

Edited by: Senthilraj Selvaraj on Jan 22, 2010 3:42 PM

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the message number and ID of the error?

Rob

0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your immediate reply. The error message is "Entry R1 does not exist in T499S (check entry)" Message no. 00058.

The problem is resolved now. FI Consultant has just found out that there is a configuration for Screen layout in Asset Master. The error is because of missing plant input field in the SAP Screen before pressing the F4 button.

It is in SPRO

Financial Accounting (New)->Asset Accounting->Master Data->Screen Layout->Define Screen layout for Asset Master Data.

we can define the Screen layout for Asset Master.

Kind Regards,

Senthil

0 Kudos

Hi Senthilraj Selvaraj,

Unfortunatelly, I am facing the same problem but I am not able to solve the problem. Could you please share the solution with detail?

Thank you in advance for your help,

Kind Regards,

João Cabrita