Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_PR_CREATE - Create Services/Limits

former_member746491
Discoverer

Hi Everyone,

I am creating PR with BAPI_PR_CREATE but the service and limit structure tab not showing. I tried a lot of ways Business function already activated. I am using sap site sample data . if anyone have idea please help me .

Thanks in Advance.

7 REPLIES 7

former_member1702
Participant

Hi Payalben,

Please check the following notes:

- OSS note 499627, Question 9:

Can service items be created using BAPI_PR_CREATE or changed using BAPI_PR_CHANGE?

Answer:

Yes. Release 6.04 (Enhancement Package 4) provides new API functions for the object BUS2105 that include this function. In addition the business function LOG_MM_CI_2 or the switch MM_SFWS_SC2 must be active.

See Note 1312947 for further information.

Please let us know if this solves the issue.

Regards,

Osman Syed.

Hi Osman Syed,

This business function is activated and note showing can not be implemented status.

Thanks,

Payal

ankurch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Payalben,

I am using the same BAPI in S4 Hana and see that latest changes from SAP side on 24.04.2017 in include L2105U01. can you check your version.

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check also How-To note 1950319 - BAPI_PR_CREATE: Template for creating service PR (no S-id) it contains a number of examples.

vijith_k
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Payalben,

Did you get any solution to this? I am also facing the same issue as the limit tab data(Overall Limit and Expected Values) is not getting populated from BAPI_PR_CREATE even after switching on the business function.

Thanks and Regards,

Vijith K

0 Kudos

I also have the same problem.

0 Kudos

if have idea please help me