Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Internal Table - logic for Chunk

Hi,I have an internal table with n records.I want to use at a time say max of 20 records .This is calling a BDC.i.e. loop at n record.take 20 records.call BDC.then next set of recrds.repeat process till all records processed.Thanks in Advance.Amit

amit_khare by Active Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Concatenate

I am using the concatenate statement to place fields of a itab into a single line.My output is currently. xxxx xxxx xxxxx xxx xxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxxI would like to have the display like xxxx xxxx ...

SG141 by Active Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

matnr from bseg

Hi,I have problem because I need value of matnr for every position at invoice. In my BSEG table this value doesn't exist in all records. Is there another finanse table which could store this matnr value? how could I join it with BSEG if ebeln value i...

Resolved! count error

Hi, i am counting total number of hours for each order type weekiy.in selection screen if i enter 1 month date range then it should calculate for 4weeks .but my program is counting previous week value while calculating next week value. for 1week if...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.