Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank screen in ALV

aravind_indu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I developed an ALV report program using the function module REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY. After displaying the ALV o/p

when I click one blank screen comes. I want to avoid this. It should go back to selection-screen. Any idea.

Thanks,

Aravind

6 REPLIES 6

0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

This type of problem will occur if you are passing value to parameter "i_callback_html_end_of_list" of function module REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY.

If this is in your case, please comment the parameter and than check.

Regards

shadab_maldar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

Is there any 'write:/ ' statement there in start-of-selection or end-of selection, please check and also paste your code here for analysis.

Regards,

Shadab.

0 Kudos

Hi,

WRITE  will trigger only after completion of ALV fm processing or any standard user command like BACK, EXIT and CANCEL. not on click/double click.

thanks!!

0 Kudos

Hi Chintu,

Thank you for the information, but in the post it is written as a click  which I assume as BACK because the report has to come on the selection screen after click and coming back to the selection screen means pressing BACK button.

Regards,

Shadab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Put your logic(output processing) at END OF SELECTION event.

aravind_indu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies.

I was using the function module ' BAPI_QUALIFIC_GETLIST' which is causing the issue.

If I remove this function module this issue is not happening.

Thanks,

Aravind