Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the Port of the Test system after refresh by the production

mahabaleshwar_patil
Participant

Hello All,

We have maintained more than 500+ partners in our SAP system. Each partner have around 4-5 message type. Now when the TEST system is refresh by the Production system all the ports in the TEST system to point to production ports.

It is hectic job changing the port manually for 500+ ports in test system.

Is there any ways way how to change / report change the test system ports.

2 REPLIES 2

PeterJonker
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think with a refresh (client copy export / import) you can exclude tables to be copied.

Find out which tables have this information and add them as tables to be excluded from client copy.

That is if you didn't do the export yet. I presume you did this already, in that case I wouldn't know how to help you. But for a next time you might try to exclude these tables.

Sorry I can't be of any more help.

andrea_olivieri
Contributor

The fastest approach is to change the port settings in WE21 instead of the port name in all the outgoing partner agreements.

Otherwise, after defining a new port in WE21, you may replace it by taking the following abap as example.

Simple ABAP - Replace Port in the EDI Outbound Profile - Code Gallery - SCN Wiki

KR

Andrea