Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COOIS connection between order and Operations

warcsi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am currently working on a project that requires me to add some aditional fields to COOIS and I am wondering what is the known connection between Orders in general and Operations.

The data I circled red is the one I want to end up displaying in COOIS only that line but dont know how to aproach the selection I know this data is saved in the DB AUFK but I cant find anything that connects orders and Operations in there any help is welcome.

Cheers

András

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor

Look at an FM such as CO_DB_AFVGD_ARRAY_READ which fills this structure from database, the input parameter definition is a hint to link this to AUFK.

2 REPLIES 2

VXLozano
Active Contributor

Don't you know how to find any screen's field information? It's SAP 101...

• check the field
  • press F1
  • press F9 or the toolbox button
  • read the data from the screen (you will have a table/structure, and the data element)
  • search SE12 for the table/structure/data element

In your case, AFVGD-VORNR for the operation. I'll leave to you the easy-but-not-trivial task to find the relationship between AFVGD and AUFK.

Another option should be to use the search facility on this site. I'm pretty sure there are a lots of questions asking for that same information.
Just wondering: are you aware that you can have more than one operation in each order, right? Do you know which one of them will you use to add the information to the COOIS output?

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor

Look at an FM such as CO_DB_AFVGD_ARRAY_READ which fills this structure from database, the input parameter definition is a hint to link this to AUFK.