Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create customer master with IBAN & SEPA mandate

0 Kudos

Hi ABAPler,

what is currently the right way, in a ERP ECC 6 7.31 ABAP system, and sequence to create customer master data with IBAN & SEPA mandate.

Can we go for cmd_ea_api or is there a better way(BAPI, DEBMAS/BDC) ?

Another question would be on how to change / sequence IBAN & SEPA data at an existing customer ?

We are currently running DEBMAS IDoc with many post processing steps like BAPI_IBAN_CHANGE, BAPI_S_SEPA_MANDATE_CREATE, and database steps for KNBK as well.

We wonna go for a redesign!

Thx,

Gordon

2 REPLIES 2

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gordon

You for sure can use CMD_EI_API. For creating and updating IBAN and KNBKdo a global search on this class and you will find the relevant methods as shown below. For SEPA i think you will still have to use the BAPI.

Canet_1976
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon Breuer.

I've used sap abap class cmd_ei_api=>maintain to add the IBAN for a customer and it works fine. But I'm still looking for the SEPA mandate information at class structure and I've not found where is it.

So it looks like I will use the BAPI for SEPA to add SEPA mandate for a customer.

If someone knows how do that please let us know.

King regards,