Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing message class in eclipse. Not responding.

Hismayilov
Participant
0 Kudos

Click random places in message class, eclipse is not responding.

And Eclipse title

Version: 2023-09 (4.29.0)

Build id: 20230907-1323

all plagins updated.

11 REPLIES 11

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I've had this occasionally, though not recently. To mitigate, I save other objects before opening the message editor. Then if it hangs, I've not lost anything.

Hismayilov
Participant
0 Kudos

matthew.billingham yeah but it is not solution. the workaround is the way to service till it is solved but can take a long, otherwise the workaround will become an addiction.

matt
Active Contributor

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead,

0 Kudos

Also, I think that you must have the name of the person as a hyperlink huseyn.ismayilov

(i.e. this will not work: @huseyn.ismayilov)

0 Kudos

sandra.rossi I start to write with @ and user name populates I select user name press enter, but some times it is not working, so I leave as it is, and expect form engine will detect it. but it seems if pressing enter is not working, then need to click username by mouse, then it adds. P.S. corrected on prev. message

0 Kudos

@sandra.rossi please chek video.

name tagging with @ is not working.

https://youtu.be/8JgqyV_Oas0

0 Kudos

It is not working for you. It works for me. Sorry.

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nah und? I can't fix it for you. And given the IT principle of "save often", I hardly think it's onorous. If you want it fixed, follow the instructions here: https://blogs.sap.com/2023/10/14/how-to-report-an-incident-for-adt/

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yeah but it is not solution. the workaround is the way to service till it is solved but can take a long, otherwise the workaround will become an addiction.

Just fyi. This isn't a Mac specific issue.

wolfgang_woehrle
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Dear Huseyn Ismayilov

please note that ADT does not support darkest dark mode. Please use dark mode instead and retry if this issue then still occurs.

Kind regards,

Wolfgang

0 Kudos

I'm pretty sure I've had this happen once recently in ordinary dark mode. Though it was more common when I used darkest dark (no longer installed).