Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

enhance a BP Transaction - Relationship Screen

0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to enhance a BP Transaction - Relationship Screen(Excising Screen adding few more fields in to the same screen).

I have added the fields in the screen , appended the BUT050 with my fields and I have added my fields in the BUS2 transaction.

My Issue is, I am not able to update that field values in the BUT050 table.

When I say after entering the values in the fields, it says data is not changed.

Please help me or suggest me where I should put the code to update my custom field values.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Naresh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hemanth_kumar21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Please see the below link where i have mentioned how to enhance and write logic. I hope it will be helpful to you.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3445307

5 REPLIES 5

former_member226419
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please elaborate your issue a bit  that where exactly you have inserted the fields?

if possible please provide the screenshot.

BR

Sumeet

hemanth_kumar21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Please see the below link where i have mentioned how to enhance and write logic. I hope it will be helpful to you.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3445307

0 Kudos

Hello Hemanth,

That was really help full, but I have done the changes in the BDT.

and I can update the values in BUT050 Table.

I am facing the problem in adding a new column in relation screen,

we have an ALV display and field cat is taking from the struct 'BURS_JOEL_OVR_TC'.

we are not supposed to append the structure in there, but some how we need to add my fields in there.

I am attached the screen short, I need to add my new fields at the end.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Naresh 

0 Kudos

it is been solved myself.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Naresh Dasari

0 Kudos

Hi Hemath,

The thread which you provided was unable to open. Could you please check and send again.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Kranthi.