Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement in MIGO

lateshkulkarni_12
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Requirement : Enhancement in MIGO

T-Code - MIGO

Current situation:

In MIGO, when we put outbound delivery number and press enter it automatically takes the document date as system date and delivery no. as outbound delivery number (same as of we entered first).

Expected requirement:

Now, for particular case (for A01 Goods Receipt and R05 Outbound Delivery), when we put outbound delivery number and press enter it automatically takes the document date as system date and delivery no. it should automatically take the invoice no. (VBELN) and created on (ERDAT).

• I have tried using BAdI MB_MIGO_BADI but I am not able to modify the document date and delivery note.
  • I have also tried using MB_DOCUMENT_UPDATE but it is also not triggering there. As I am using SAP ECC 6.0,  this BAdI does not contain a method MB_DOCUMENT_BEFORE_UPDATE. It is there in S/4 HANA but not in ECC.
  • I have also tried USER EXIT MBCF0002, but it is not triggering on ENTER. It is triggering on check.

What should be the solution for this?
Please help.

1 REPLY 1