Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

enter NCM code error in ME51N

0 Kudos

Hi All,

while creating Purchase requisition with the particular Document type(ZPI-PRindirect), Even after entering NCM code from search help that values disappearing and got an error like enter NCM code(ME083),can anyone help me in solving this issue.

4 REPLIES 4

mateuszadamus
Active Contributor

Hello rajendrach.abap

Do you create the mentioned PR manually or in with your custom code?

If with code, then please share it, using the "Code" button.

Kind regards,
Mateusz

0 Kudos

Hi Mateusz,

we have not any custom code but we need to find why NCM code gives that error for particular Document type, we did some debugging but couldn't find the exact reason.

ziolkowskib
Active Contributor

Hi rajendrach.abap,
I can't see any notes related to NCM codes in case of manual creation of PR document. There is one related to creation of PR using BAPI:
2551027 - Purchase Requisition for Brazil: BAPI Creation or Change Using Multiple Items

NCM is Brazil's specific field thus I do not have experience in configuring it however I can see that the relation is not between the document type and NCM but rather between Material Group and NCM (SPRO → Logistics - General → Tax on Goods Movements → Brazil → NCM Codes → Assign NCM Codes to Material Groups ).
Does the problem occur only in case of that particular Document Type?
Regards,
Bartosz

0 Kudos

Hi Bartosz,

Thanks for the reply,Yes I got issue only for particular document type(ZPI-PRindirect),