Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export table with text value instead of icon

I am working on a project which requires me to work with the data of users, their logon date, password status, account locked status etc. The table returns me the data together with icon in password status and lock column. Image 1 is the table with icons.

I want to export the data to excel and apply filters to get the different results I need. But the issue is, after I export to excel or any other formats, the password status and lock icon either disappears or turn into pictures which can't be filtered. Image 2 is the excel.

Previously, XXL format supports the export of text values into excel (Image 3), but due to upgrade, the option is no longer available.

Is there an alternative way to export text values instead of icon that does not involve modifying the program code? Such as any configuration settings I can change, display mode etc?

Thanks in advanced.

2 REPLIES 2

Ethanb1
0 Kudos

I know it is an old question, but as i was looking for an answer and took a while to find, maybe this will help others.

In the menu import queue -> edit -> display more

This will add a few more columns and convert most of the columns to text.

Where's the "Import queue" option located? I cannot find it.