Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Mail with attachment as PDF - Digital Signature is getting disturbed

yogesh_pathak
Participant

Respected Madam / Sir,

I have created a report program with selection screen that selects the attachment PDF file from desktop and sends an external mail with PDF as an attachment.

The report is running well, but with one issue, that when I am downloading the PDF attachment from the sent mail and opening it, I found that the Digital Signature is got disturbed.

Please note that the attachment is TDS Certificate downloaded from Traces website of Govt. Of India and digitally signed thereafter.

Image before sending mail (is valid with green tick mark):

Image after downloading attachment from sent mail (is invalid with red cross):

Please help.

Regards,

Yogesh

4 REPLIES 4

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ERP tag removed as I do not see any relation to it. Further you forgot to attach your screenshots

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why do you have to do this in SAP? MS Outlook or any email client can do this...

Either way, at least the screenshots and relevant ABAP code are needed to attempt an intelligent answer.

yogesh_pathak
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Thank you for your answers.

I have copy and paste screen shots images but somehow it is not appearing.

May be I have done a mistake in doing so.

Meanwhile my issue is resolved.

Solution: I have passed I_attachment_size in add_attachment method.

Thank you once again,

Regards,

Yogesh

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

copy and paste screenshots does not really work. you should click the icon with the landscape to upload the screenshot from your local disk