Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRE06 Split by Vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i need some badi or exit than allow me to split the Order Proposal by vendor when i process it by the transaction FRE06 (Process Order Proposal). I try to use the badi STOREORDER_PRE_PROC to sort the positions by vendor and the badi STOREORDER_SPLIT without success, this badi only allow me to compare positions by pair resulting in the creation on N documents instead of one per each vendor. The badi STOREORDER_SPLIT is invocated for each combination of pair of positions.

The idea is than if you have one Order Proposal with N position for X Vendors, after the execution of transaction FRE06 you will have X Purchancing Docs, one for each Vendors.

Somebody can help me?

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please, some Idea?. I need to find a solution for this requiriment with urgency. Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

Hello Rimbecano Veon Olosta, did you find a solution fro this requiriment?, I have the same issue.

Thanks.

carlostol
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello everybody!

Did you find a solution for this? I've searched all the web and all SAP websites and it doesn't seem to be any help or useful documentation for BAdI's: STOREORDER_POST_PROC , STOREORDER_PRE_PROC, STOREORDER_SPLIT.

I tested each BAdI to implement my own sorting and splitting in th replenishment PO generation on tcode WRP1 (IS-Retail) but it doesn't make any effect. The system continues splitting the PO's with same caracteristics (purch.group, vendor, plant, supply plant) with no apparent reason.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just set the c_split parameter to '1' when you want to split. It does work in pairs. I don't know how you'd fix that tbh.