Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GOS: How to get a grouped Attachment list? (ALV TREE)

0 Kudos

Hello together,

i use the GOS Tool bar to add Documents to a business object.
I explicitly created different business document types.

If I "store business document", I can assign the uploaded file to one of the created types.

However, the attachment list then shows everything in one list. This is not that what I was expecting.
I would prefer a grouped list, something like an ALV-Tree, so I see the dokuments for each Document type. There is not even a column that contains the assigned document type.

If I don't enter a short text during the upload, the docuemnt type is used automatically. At least then I can see the document type in the "Title" column, but that's only if I don't enter something.

Is there a kind of attachment list within the GOS toolset, that displays the docuemnt type along with the attached file? So I can filter or group by it?

Many thanks in advance.

KR

Markus

4 REPLIES 4

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess you are asking for something standard. I'd say that probably no, you have to develop it.

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor

0 Kudos

Yes, indirectly, our SAP-BASIS Release is 750. This note is already included. I can see the column for the file name.

But unfortunalty, there is no column for business document type. 😞

0 Kudos

The main problem is that most (if not all) those GOS structurse are not allowed to be enhanced (a scent of system function behind)

• Read my old answer to a previous thread
  • You should/could analyze CL_GOS_SRV_ATTACHMENT_LIST / CL_GOS_ATTACHMENTS for some enhancement/substitution option nowadays available
  • The OSS notes should provide also informations on related abap objects (TADIR entries of corrections provided by SAP when they added one field)