Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add Push button in Selection screen with drop down list ?

dubbaka
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello team,

We’re developing a report which should have Buttons in selection screen and if button is clicked drop down needs to be open.

Creating drop down list for input filed in selection is easy, but how to provide drop down for a push button in selection screen.

Please suggest me any sample program.

6 REPLIES 6

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I'm not sure to undertand your requirement?
  • Do you really want a pushbutton, that when clicked on, trigger a PAI/PBO cycle displaying now an input field with dropdown list, and when value selected trigger a new PAI/PBO cycle get trtiggered and display now the pushbutton (updated with another text)
  • Or do you want a pushbutton that when clicked on display a conceptuam menu

Could you provide a full description of expected behavior?

dubbaka
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello raymond.giuseppi,

The below sceen shot is from ME23N (GOS)... the requirement is simillar to below screen shot.

Buttons should be created in selection screen and when we click on button, drop down list should be open

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

EDIT: Sorry it's CL_GUI_GOS_CONTAINER (not CL_GOS_CONTAINER).

The button you show, at the left of the title bar, is part of CL_GUI_GOS_CONTAINER.

The graphical element is from CL_GUI_TOOLBAR (which can be used independently from CL_GUI_GOS_CONTAINER).

No idea why you want a unique solution which has never been implemented by SAP, and is overengineered, but well it's your choice...

Search in the forum CL_GUI_GOS_CONTAINER and "selection screen".

dubbaka
Participant
0 Kudos

I need to add such functionality in selection screen of custom report.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry it's CL_GUI_GOS_CONTAINER.

Search in the forum CL_GUI_GOS_CONTAINER and "selection screen".

"CL_GUI_GOS_CONTAINER" "selection screen" site:sap.com

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go with CL_GUI_TOOLBAR (check those blogs) in a container docked to selection-screen.

But this will mean some development work