Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to apply the Note 2596/ Add fields in Account assignment model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I want to know How to apply OSS Note 2596, The basic requirement is to add entries in the list of possible fields in Account assignment model( The new field should reflect exactly in program SAPDFKA6 in screen 120).

I found the note 2596 to achieve this, and the field that I want to add is KMZEI-PAOBJNR.

I gone through the note and it is very confusing for me .. If any one knows how to achieve this or how to apply this note, please let me know.

Thanks,

Rk

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Go to Snote Tcode..

Download ur Note number...

If Note is suitable for ur system it will be downloaded with 'Can be Implemented status' otherwise 'Cannot be implemented'

If first case then select ur note and Implement by using the Push button on Toolbar..its status will be changed..

Please go through the document b4 implementing..

If u r using 4.7 u will have additional features of deimplementing etc..

or you try

Use transaction SNOTE to apply notes on SAP systems .

Also follow this steps.

In order to apply any OSS note, you have to be authorized by your company and be assigned an OSS ID and password.

For any SAP standard program modification, you are required to login to OSS and request for a repair program Access key.

Follow this step to obtain the Program Access key:

Menu Path: System -> Services -> SAP Service (Transaction code OSS1)

Login in with your OSS ID and Password

Click the Registration button

Click Register Object

Double click R/3 Value Contract

Fill in the Object Registration for Installation:

0 Kudos

Hi Chenna kesava Reddy,

Thanks for your response,

I know the way of implimenting a Note. The Note 2596 has status 'Cannot be implemented'.

I went throught the note and the process wirtten in this note is not exactly understandable to me I want to know if anyone has gone through this note and if anyboday knows the process mentioned in this Note.

Thanks,

Rk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got it myself..

Thanks,

Rk.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe you can help us now how to implement this note because like you mentioned it's little bit confusing.

Thanks