Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to find all types of VL03N->Header Details->Conditions

shiz0frenik
Participant
8 REPLIES 8

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi @shiz0frenik 

Pricing conditions are customized in SPRO: Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Pricing -> Pricing Control -> Define Condition Types

Once you define a new condition types, you need to add them to the pricing procedure in SPRO: Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Pricing -> Pricing Control -> Define And Assign Pricing Procedures

Best regards

Dominik Tylczynski

0 Kudos

Thanks, but how to know which type of procedure (  SPRO: Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Pricing -> Pricing Control -> Define And Assign Pricing Procedures ) is used at specific delivery

You can find this information from

• Document flow on the delivery
  • Customizing of 'Define And Assign Pricing Procedures'

Can you guess how the procedure is assigned/inherited to the delivery?

0 Kudos

I think it deppends on parameters of delivery, but no idea how to find them

0 Kudos

Look at the Customizing, which objects are used to assign pricing procedure

(hint, it's not the delivery, but it's on document flow, before invoice creation)

0 Kudos

I found how to add a condition type, but how  to set a default decimal(percentage) value at 'Amount' field. 
I found only diapason range of it somewhere in spro.

0 Kudos

In most of the cases, pricing will flow from sale order to billing and not in delivery.  In delivery, only transportation / logistics costs would be included.  Having said that, you can check in ovkk which pricing procedure is assigned to the given combination