Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC Conversion rule for Quantity conversion for SHP_OBDLV_SAVE_REPLICA message type

former_member294405
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We have a requirement where in we need to convert Unit of measure of Inbound Idoc(comes from WMS) to get converted into KG in SAP if it's in PCS. I am aware that this can be easily done using a conversion rule and necessary configurations using BD62,BD79 and BD55. The challenge here is that we need to convert the material quantity as well. I am quite not sure whether we can be able to do it using conversion rule.

Suppose for X material 1KG = 240PCS. lets say the inbound Idoc comes with 480 quantity and PCS as unit of measure. Then IDOC quantity should be converted to 2 and units as KG.How we can achieve quantity conversion. We can do it the other way using Enhancement in program LV50KF01 but I am trying to avoid it as we have conversion rules as well. Please suggest.

1 REPLY 1

former_member209217
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any suggestions?