Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc Error in Segment

former_member209372
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've created an IDoc for PR and its status is showing '03 - Data passed to port OK' but whenever i created PR in ME51N the segment values is not reflecting the Data Records, Why its not having.??

Thank You

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Joy,

Anything wrong in "process code"? Go to the partner profile, check which process code you are using, To debug anything wrong in this function module.

regards,

Archer

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Joy,

Anything wrong in "process code"? Go to the partner profile, check which process code you are using, To debug anything wrong in this function module.

regards,

Archer

0 Kudos

Hi Archer,

I'm little bit confused with this, i've chosen process code as ED08 (Forward IDoc) in my source system and destination system partner profiles. but in T-Code WE42, when i click on the Particular Inbound Process Code  it has only Identification (WS30000483) not FM.

So which process code i should select for Inbound Process.?

and one more clarification, i have created program for Distributing IDoc but when i executing that it's shows ''Could not determine recipients for Message Type ZPR_MSG". 

Thank You

0 Kudos

WS30000483 it`s a workflow, i do not know why you choose this process code.

Seems there are no message control in purchase request, you`d better get confirm from your MM colleagues how to create IDoc base on purchase request.

And there is a way from Johan Geraedts posted at SCN.

- create a transaction/report that read the EBAN table or use BAPI_REQUISITION_GETDETAIL and creates a Z-IDOC.

- create Z-idoc (message and idoc types)

You need to program the filling of the IDOC and maintain the distribution model and partnerfunctions. Use MASTER_IDOC_DISTRIBUTE function model to send your idoc .

regards,

Archer

0 Kudos

Hi Archer,

I have developed a program for Distribution, and the IDoc triggering with status 30 (IDoc ready for dispatch), the problem occur in Process Control.

and "Could not determine recipients for Message Type" error cause because i deleted the exception in FM  ALE_MODEL_INFO_GET.

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos

check the function module which attached to process code and debug the function module

thoroughly .please  check the idoc_data  internal  table which is holding the data and segment.

0 Kudos

Hi Saroj,

I have selected the Process code ED08 (Forward IDoc) and it has no function module only Identification (WS30000483).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joy,

It clearly means that data is not getting populated in idoc data table.Please check the FM attached to your process code.Put breakpoint in the FM attached in process code and check edidd internal table.

Thanks,

Neha