Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an option to prevent ATC-checks dependent on Object type or Object name

former_member5334
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts.

We have an central ATC system with ABAP 7.53 system. I and we have I lot of generated object with ATC error(such as incorrect naming and so on)

Are there any Badi, Exit to skip ATC checks by class name or FM name or object type?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

axel_jebens
Explorer
0 Kudos

Enhancement spot SATC_TRANSPORT_INTEGRATION contains a BAdI BADI_SATC_TRANSPORT_OBJECT which can be used to remove objects from the set of objects to be checked during the transport check. Find the details documented in the BAdI documentation.

Please note that the BAdI is only called in the context of transport checks or objects sets which are related to transport requests.

4 REPLIES 4

former_member5334
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Frederic.

I already read this answer. Notes 2689344 , 2338623 , 2722349 cannot be implemented in our system. Maybe my question is about mass exemptions. Are there any standard program(or from someone in community) to add multiple objects to exemptions?

axel_jebens
Explorer
0 Kudos

Enhancement spot SATC_TRANSPORT_INTEGRATION contains a BAdI BADI_SATC_TRANSPORT_OBJECT which can be used to remove objects from the set of objects to be checked during the transport check. Find the details documented in the BAdI documentation.

Please note that the BAdI is only called in the context of transport checks or objects sets which are related to transport requests.

wilhelma
0 Kudos

axel.jebens is there a way to remove also sub-objects via BADI_SATC_TRANSPORT_OBJECT, e.g., single methods of a class? My use case would be removing ATC findings for (sub-)objects not contained in a transport request to be checked.