Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIKP -> VBAK -> VBUK

0 Kudos

Hi.

I am trying to make a join and query, that show me the link between VBUK, LIKP and VBAK.

At the moment, I have joined LIKP (VBELN) -> LIPS (VBELN / VGPOS, VGBEL) -> VBAP (VBELN, POSNR / VBELN) -> VBAK (VBELN), and then LIKP (VBELN) -> VBUK (VBELN).

I want to be able to show all Deliveries with eg. "incomplete picking" status from VBUK, but also show the Sales order number and customer "PO text".

I can get it to work and show it all, but it shows per item line and not just header level, with 1 line per delivery, which is what I want. Cant I get it to leave out the items and just do a complete doc summary (header) view instead?

(I am not sure what ABAP development covers, but I only know how to do this in SQ01/SQ02/SQ03, not in pure code)

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

for me the logic is wrong, you should use VBFA to make the link between the different SD objects

I don't know how to use it with SQ.. transactions

Fred

3 REPLIES 3

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

for me the logic is wrong, you should use VBFA to make the link between the different SD objects

I don't know how to use it with SQ.. transactions

Fred

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor

You wish to have one line item per delivery so that you can show some information from sales order header....

You can have a single delivery with items from multiple sales orders. Because of this the representation that you ask for is not a wise idea, unless you have ensured somehow that there is no way to have items from different sales order in the same delivery.

If you have ensured that the users can never combine order items in deliveries and if you still wish to use a query instead of creating an ABAP report - then you need to write some code in your query and remove the entries which you do not want to see. 🙂

0 Kudos

Hi Frederic and Veselina.

Thank you both for your input. I tried using VBFA instead with success and have now at least gotten what I want the other way around, showing a good header-based list of open Sales orders (like VA05/VA05N).

There is a slight chance that several SOs can be combined on 1 delivery, although not happening often. The same way 1 SO can be split out to several deliveries (more frequently).

I will look into what I can do and how detailed I need it to be (vs. the time it takes to load and edit the list afterward). 🙂