Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modify Import Data on tx MIGO (Origin / Destination / Business)

gustavo_gil
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Please help, depending of some conditions, I need clear the field HERKL (Ctry of Origin) and VERDL (Dispatch Ctry) on Migo Transaction, these information come from de Purchase Order automatically. I found these user exit V50EPROP->EXIT_SAPLV50E_004 that works fine for me21n and me22n, but not in Migo, and

V50EPROP->EXIT_SAPLV50E_005, V50EPROP->EXIT_SAPLV50E_006 works fine for Migo but don't allow modify the fields, just checks.

Regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member

Hi,

You can modify with field symbols...but not recommended.

Following code may help..

DATA l_dynprog(50) VALUE '(SAPLMEPO)POT[]'. -->here SAPLMEPO is the program  and POT is the internal table you have to find the internal table for the fields which you wnat to change you can find call stack in the debug

* Internal table for EKPO

DATA iekpo LIKE bekpo OCCURS 0 WITH HEADER LINE.

FIELD-SYMBOLS <f1> TYPE ANY .

ASSIGN (l_dynprog) TO <f1>.

if sy-subrc = 0.

iekpo[] = <f1>.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member

Hi,

You can modify with field symbols...but not recommended.

Following code may help..

DATA l_dynprog(50) VALUE '(SAPLMEPO)POT[]'. -->here SAPLMEPO is the program  and POT is the internal table you have to find the internal table for the fields which you wnat to change you can find call stack in the debug

* Internal table for EKPO

DATA iekpo LIKE bekpo OCCURS 0 WITH HEADER LINE.

FIELD-SYMBOLS <f1> TYPE ANY .

ASSIGN (l_dynprog) TO <f1>.

if sy-subrc = 0.

iekpo[] = <f1>.

0 Kudos

Thanks Sukumar,

I couldn't, additionaly I Tried with other options too, like BADIS, and enhacement point, but it's very forced and inestable get to these fields, I'm going to explain the risks for cancel the case.

Regards,