Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nodes from dmee do not appear in xml file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello @ all experts,

can somebody help me and explain why the added node in the format tree from dmee do not appear in the output xml file?

Please give me a short guideline to add fields properly.

Thanks for support.

Black

20 REPLIES 20

Kanagaraja_L
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you get any syntax error in DMEE ?

Kanagaraja L

0 Kudos

No! I didn´t get any syntac errors. The tree is constistant.

It all seems to be proper, but after executing F110 the file miss the new added fields!

Which kind of fault can it be?

Black

0 Kudos

helllo Black ,

let us know what are the fields u added ,type of node ,source/target field names...etc.

can u see its parent tag ?

regards

Prabhu

0 Kudos

Hello Prabhu,

thanks for asking.

I try to chance the SEPA CT for Finnland refering to the requirents of the bank. They like to have some field added.

ID = Identificaiton (no mapping)

OrgId = OrganisationIdentification (no mapping)

BkPtyId = BankPartyidentification (constance no.)

I added the field als elements in this order and named them also in this way. I add the field as a copy of the upper hierachie element.

It looks all proper to me. And also I added other field similat to this procedure, but this three new field do not appear in my xml-file.

So if you have any more information, about DMEE and handling please let me know, or where I can get it

What to you mean with parent tag? Please explain.

Thanks for supporting.

BR

Black

0 Kudos

Hi,

did anyone find a solution how to get the BkPtyID into the XML File?

Best Regards,

Bernd Sebastian

0 Kudos

Hi all,

Maybe a little bit late but I was able to add the BkPtyId to the XML file. I really wonder why SAP doesn't offer any solution and why bloody Nordea bank requires a note which is not defined in the standard.

Anyway, I created a copy of DMEE tree SEPA_CT and added the following nodes:

PmtInf

Dbtr

Id

OrgId

BkPtyId

Name of the node: BkPtyId

Tab source -> Structure: FPAYHX, field name: DTKID

--> Now the customer ID at Nordea which I store in transaction FBZP -> House banks -> Data medium exchange -> Customer number is transferred to the XML file. This is working perfectly for me. If you copy the SAP tree SEPA_CT to your customer namespace, you also need to implement SAP note 1127555.

But as we are now at the topic SEPA in Finland I also have a question: How did you manage to get the payment reference (BSEG-KIDNO) into the DMEE tree? I think this will be quite complex and I don't understand why SAP doesn't support its customers! In the past they delivered RFFO* programs but now we need to do the setup ourself... The problem in Finnland is that you normally have a specific payment reference which is entered in the field BSEG-KIDNO. Sometimes you however also have the normal reference number BKPF-XBLNR. So you need to distinguish in the DMEE tree what is given KIDNO vs. XBLNR (as it's done in program RFFOFI_L). Depending on the used reference, different nodes are necessary in the SEPA CT XML file.

E.g.

IF KIDNO filled: node RmtInf - Strd required

IF XBLNR filled: node RmtInf - Ustrd required

Does anybody already have a solution for this? Where is the "standardization" of SEPA if every country is using an own file format???

Regards,

Felix

0 Kudos

Hello,

It's possible to comment a field in dmee structure. I'm validating some files with bank and they are telling me that one field should appear like:

Same needs to be discarded from the payment file

Example as below

<!<CodOper>479</CodOper>>

Anyone have this question already?

Thank's in advance

JPereira

0 Kudos

Hi Felix,

Did you manage to get the payment reference (BSEG-KIDNO) in the DMEE tree?

I'm facing the same issue for Finland...

Thanks for your feedback.

Best regards,

Ben

0 Kudos

Hi All

Has anyone found a standard solution to populating the SAPA_CT outgoung XML file field BkPtyId?

Regards

0 Kudos

Thank you I managed to activate the BkPtyId field in XML file to Nordea.

Barbenel

Edited by: BARBENEL MUDZIMU on Jun 19, 2011 1:09 PM

0 Kudos

Hello Barbenel,

We are implementing SEPA DD, and our bank needs the below three values, which are not available in the xml file being generated in SAP

TaxIdNb- Tax Identification Number

Id - Identification ( This is CUC Corporate Banking Customer Unique Code)

Prtry - Proprietary identification (Creditor Bank Identification code)

We are using Format tree "SEPA_DD".

Are these three fields available in SEPA_DD or do I need to create them in the format tree, If yes should I copy SEPA_DD and create a new format tree and add these fields? Also please let me know how to assign this newly created format tree to generate the xml file according to this new format.

Thanks in advance.

Krishna

0 Kudos

I think DMEE is not flexible enough to cater to the requirements from the Bank perpsective.

Bank File formats do vary depending on the payment methods like sepa,non-sepa etc.The best approach is prepare a zprogram and get the data from reguh,regup,bseg,bkpf,bsid,bsad and customer/vendor master data from their respective tables and populate the file as per the file format.

Thanks,

K.Kiran.

0 Kudos

Hello, 

For DME ZNL_GI_XML_CT the XML File generated, we can not see information regarding node Prtry, can you please help me?

Thanks

Best regards,

Alfredo

0 Kudos

Compare with a standard such as PAYM / CGI_XML_CT (Your Z name implies a local version specific to your systems)

0 Kudos

Hello Giusepi,

Thank you for your reply.

The Standard: 

Alfredo_0-1712211860376.png

But in our System we have an external exit with a Badi, maybe there we need to modify

Thanks

Best regards,

Alfredo

This 

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I don't know how much important this information now. I was searching for how to map  bseg-kidno  mapping to dmee structure.After  a lot of struggle I found the mapping filed in system &want to share the same to all which may be useful to consultants.

BSEG-KIDNO can be mapped through structure field FPAYP-STRFR.

Hope this will be useful to all.

Regards,

Madhav.

0 Kudos

Hello Madhav,    

It is nice of you to have posted this. It just helped me, thank you.

I was using RVND transaction and trying to get the 'Payment Reference' field (REGUP-KIDNO) into the xml file. Searching FPAYP using KIDNO did not help. Your post did help. Thanks again!

Venu Nambula

jessica_braun
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

had the same problem different node. Solved the problem now.

Solution:

The node is:

InitgPty

->Id

-->OrgId

--->Othr

---->Id

But that really doesn't matter how the node is called. If it is more then one level. Pls. only add the next level, then save and activate the tree. Add the next level, save and activate. And so on. Even if the node do not have a mapping to them. I suggest proceeding this way.

It solved my problem with emtpy nodes.

Sometimes it is as easy as this (took me a long time to figure that out!).

Hope this helps others, too.

Jessica

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Black Sprite,

Once you added any new fileds to the DME tree.

You need to save and click on Activate button then only the mapping fields will be appear in you DME file.

Hope this will be useful to all.

Regards,

Ram... 🙂