Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OData accounthierarchylist: Fetch Business Partner Hierarchy

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am currently struggling with the fetch of the Business Partner Hierarchy out of C4C (service OData accounthierarchylist). To build up the correct hierarchy, I loop through all exported Corporate Accounts (> 30'000 records) and call the OData service to get the parent account information from “BusinessPartnerBusinessPartnerCollection”. This procedure is very slow and resource-intensive. After that I found out, there is another table called "BusinessPartnerHierarchyCollection". It seems, that there are only those Corporate Accounts, which have a parent account (~2’000 records). This would make the procedure far more simple and fast. But unfortunately, I am not able to link the Object ID on “BusinessPartnerHierarchyCollection” to the table “BusinessPartnerBusinessPartnerCollection”. How can I join these two tables in order to fetch only the Corporate Accounts with parent objects?

• SAP Managed Tags:
0 REPLIES 0