Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Office 2016 - Desktop Office Integration - "File"-Menue

andreas_greiff
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

i have actually a problem with my desktop office integration.
we have upgraded our office to the new office 2016.

In the new Office the old File menue was replaced with the new backstage view. This new file menue cannot be displayed in our inplace Office Documents in SAP so there is a alternative sap-file-menu. This new menue includes a save and a print function.

Our problem is now, that we used to deactivate all the save and print actions in our word (custom ui editor, reimplement actions in vba) and handle those in our sap system. (these are sensible documents and they dont have to be print or saved locally)

The sap-file-menu ignors all of our made changes.

So i would ask if someone knows a way to disable the new file menue or to reactivate the original office 2016 file menue?

Best regards,

Andreas Greiff

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

andreas_greiff
Explorer
0 Kudos

the problem ist solved,

there is a BADI at the start of the wordcontainer and in this BADI you can deactivate these menue options. if_ex_ishmed_word_begin~call_macro

ss_document_proxy->delete_menu_item

1 REPLY 1

andreas_greiff
Explorer
0 Kudos

the problem ist solved,

there is a BADI at the start of the wordcontainer and in this BADI you can deactivate these menue options. if_ex_ishmed_word_begin~call_macro

ss_document_proxy->delete_menu_item