Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Package is not available in S/4 Hana system but its available in ECC system

Nirojan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Package name: ISAUTO_SIC

Above package is not available in S/4 system but its available in ECC system. What are the ways available for adding standard package (ISAUTO_SIC) to S/4 system. Please guide me.

Thanks,

Nirojan.

8 REPLIES 8

FredericGirod
Active Contributor

You cannot

You will have to copy the full package in a Specific package. Maybe you could do it using the AbapGit tool, but not sure. It depends the size and the content of the package

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just to be sure, why do you want to copy the standard package? Only people who develop this SAP feature should be allowed to do that...

Nirojan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi frdric.girod

Thanks, I'll try Abapgit. can you please refer some link or doc (Guidance).

Hi sandra.rossi

In S/4 system ISAUTO_SIC package is not available. So, I try to copy from R3 system.

ISAUTO_SIC = supplier information cockpit

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

What is the actual reason why you want to copy the package ISAUTO_SIC?

If it's just because you don't find a standard object in S/4HANA, never copy it from one version to another. It will be probably compatible.

Read the SAP documentation, ask SAP support, etc. If something SAP standard is not present, it means that there were some important changes in S/4HANA: refactoring (old packages deleted, new packages created), or you need to install it from SAP (ask your admin), or activate a feature (SFW5, etc.)

Some old package has been replaced by new solution, I think there is a document about this.

Thanks for your guidance. Ill check the notes.

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor

Hello nirojan

The ISAUTO_SIC package contains Supplier Workplace functionality, that has been deprecated and removed from S/4HANA - see the note 2270354 - S4TWL - Supplier Workplace

I don't think coping it from ECC is a good idea.

First, if there are any dependencies in ISAUTO_SIC, if it is not a self contained package, Supplier Workplace might not work correctly after copy.

Second, S/4HANA is not a legal successor of ECC. S/4HANA is regarded as a new solution, with new license terms. Therefore if you copy Supplier Workplace from ECC, you will surely violate license terms.

I'd suggest looking at the alternative solutions recommended in the note or go with a custom solution based on Fiori interface.

Best regards

Dominik Tylczynski

Thanks for your guidance. Ill check the notes.