Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print images stored in DMS into SMARTFORMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have to fetch the picture (Image) from DMS Server and the then passed it to a smartform to print in particular space there in smartform alongwith other details.

Pls suggest how can i print such images stored in DMS server to smartforms.

Thanks in advance

V.kumar

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vivek,

See the above link.

Regards,

Neelima.

viquar_iqbal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To print logos using SMART FORMS, we must first upload the logo to theapplication server. The steps to upload a image to the applicationserver are as follows :

1. Goto transaction SE78.

2. Select the desired graphic in the tree ( for eg. BMAP)

3. Choose GRAPHIC --> IMPORT

4. Enter the name of the graph( as u want to be saved in theapplication server) and the description.

5. select the type u want. (COLOR or B/W grid screen)

5. press ENTER

In the smart form, just enter the name of the image and execute. yourlogo is ready.

IF you want to download a new image from your local PC to the server: from the Menu bar Chose Graphic > then Import

then write the name of your new image and its path.

Thanks

Viquar Iqbal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check out these threads

hope this helps

regards

Aakash Banga

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check out these threads

hope this helps

regards

Aakash Banga

0 Kudos

Hi,

I know how to show images uploaded thru se78, But in my case images are stored in DMS Server and from there i have fetch that images and show in my smartform.

Thanks & Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear V.Kumar,

Have you got any solution for this prob., if yes kindly shre.

thnks

hasan

former_member307428
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello V.Kumar,

Were you able to print DMS document at Smartforms? If you have any approach to meet this requirement, please share. I am looking for same option.

Thanks,

Maharshi

viva_kd
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear V. Kumar,
If you get solution, could u please brief it.

0 Kudos

@viva_kd It's a 15-years-old question, no need to ask a former member, won't answer. I won't help more here. Search in the rest of the forum or ask a new question to check with your own situation. NB: the possibilities with the old and obsolete Smart Forms are very limited, it cannot print only very few image formats (two). One flavor of BMP, one flavor of TIFF, not PNG, not JPEG, etc.