Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement certification/training for C_TAW12_750?

samwise1999
0 Kudos

My company will be implementing SAP ECC using BW on HANA in the near future, and I was bummed to see that C_TAW12_750 - SAP Certified Development Associate - ABAP with SAP NetWeaver has been retired. This would have been perfect for the systems I will be using.

Will the replacement certification C_ABAPD_2309 - SAP Certified Associate - Back-End Developer - ABAP Cloud be applicable in the ecosystem we will be implementing? Or am I out of luck on valid certifications due to the systems my company is implementing?

3 REPLIES 3

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor

This certificaiton if relate to RAP, BTP and Cloud

Did you already check at Certification retirements | SAP Certifications FAQ

• Or You can email e-learning@sap.com.
  • Or ABAP certification (but nowadays only S/4HANA, CLoud, Fiori are available)

rmonsalve
Explorer
0 Kudos

SAP retired the exam at end of July 2023.

SAP retired C_TAW12_750 exam without previous notice to Learning Hub subscribers. The company doesn't offered a solution for clients affected. SAP only publish a page (Certification retirements) explaining the reason in the SAP Learning site.

I think that to retire an exam based on a product (SAP Netweaver 7,5) that still have support for two years more or even more with extended support is not fair to Learning Hub subscribers who pay a subscription to take the C_TAW12_750 exam neither to the clients who use ECC and need certified consultants to perform his projects.