Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP B1 G/L account cosisted data

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to know a query to execute G/L accounts balance with details. Especially it's an asset account and consists of A/P invoices and Capitalizations, JE, and Payment vouchers. I need to expand all the Row details in those A/P Invoices, Capitalizations, and JE's in that particular G/L account. I declined part of the query as follows and I can't design the whole query.

SELECT T2.Baseref, T0.[AcctCode],T0.[AcctName], T1.[TransId],T1.[Account], T1.[Debit], T1.[Credit], T1.[RefDate], T1.[CreatedBy], T1.[BaseRef] ,Acq1.itemcode as 'AC ItemCode' ,PCH1.ItemCode

FROM OACT T0

INNER JOIN JDT1 T1 ON T0.[AcctCode] = T1.[Account]

inner join OJDT T2 on T2.transid= T1.Transid

left outer join OACQ on T2.baseref= OACQ.Docnum and T2.transtype= 1470000049

left outer join ACQ1 on OACq.Docentry=ACQ1.docentry

left outer join OPCH on T2.baseref= OPCH.Docnum and T2.transtype= 18

left outer join PCH1 on OPCH.Docentry= PCh1.Docentry

WHERE T0.AcctCode='ANCA-100-200-20'

• SAP Managed Tags:
1 REPLY 1

former_member751591
Participant
0 Kudos

Welcome to the SAP Community! We wanted to give you the opportunity to take the tutorial to get started in SAP Community, as it provides tips for preparing questions that draw responses from our members.

Additionally, by adding a picture to your profile you encourage readers to respond to your question. Learn more about your profile using Profile Tutorial

Thank you!

• SAP Managed Tags: