Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Communuty Blog adding internal links

kevin_neale
Explorer

I would like to add a link to a different part of my blog page. Can anyone tell me how to do it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor

Hello kevin.neale

Switch to HTML view of the blog with the button:

Then create HTML anchor link - see How to Add an Anchor Link to Jump to a Specific Part of a Page

Best regards

Dominik Tylczynski

7 REPLIES 7

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor

Hello kevin.neale

Switch to HTML view of the blog with the button:

Then create HTML anchor link - see How to Add an Anchor Link to Jump to a Specific Part of a Page

Best regards

Dominik Tylczynski

Excellent! Thank you very much Dominik for your quick response. I didn't even notice the Text tab.

abo
Active Contributor

More likely than not, you were looking for a way to comment on his answer, which is also the answer to accept.

There is "add a comment" right below the answer.

TL;DR

<a href="#link">Clickable link to get you to "Chapter"</a>
<a name="link">Chapter</a>

venkateshgolla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Switch to HTML view and add your link here with add link option

Laszlo_Thoma
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Community Members,

I had the same structure (Table of Content) in my blog posts. - - > link to a different part of my blog page

This question seems to be actual again after the SAP Community contents (e.g. blog post) had been migrated to this new platform (A New Home in the New Year for the SAP Community). I can see my content had been migrated successfully however the format slipped apart so I started to maintain it again. During editing the content, after I saved my work, I realized that my internal links which was working before (in previous "legacy" platform) stopped working in this new home of SAP Community.

Remark, without modification, the initial/first version of the migrated content has the internal links and works.

My assumption is the issue starts when the content edited and saved in this new platform.

I have tried to add the Anchor Link manually without success.

Any advise?

Regards,

Laszlo Istvan Thoma

Laszlo_Thoma
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Dear Community Members,

I received the following information from SAP Community Global Team.

"The new blogging platform only supports basic html, and the use of anchor links not supported."

Regards,

Laszlo Istvan Thoma