Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GUI script . Multiple SAP systems

former_member783198
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello SAPers,

I have a requirement.

I need to assign a role to 5 users in 22 SAP systems ( same roles and same users exist in all 22 systems)

Using VB script, I can do it in one system at a time.

How can I do it for all the 22 systems at once?

Note:- We do not use CUA .

Please help me.

Thanks

Fayaz

2 REPLIES 2

0 Kudos

I think the reason this never got addressed is because there is no built-in way to do so (not to my knowledge).

Are all 22 systems Prod systems? That makes a difference because if any (or most) of these are non-Prod systems, and if these 5 users are to be THE ONLY USERS of this role, then you can transport a role up with the users attached.

But for 22 Prod clients without CUA? I would use an external scripting tool (perhaps your VB scripting?) to login to each system, go to PFCG, add the 5 users to the User tab, logout, and repeat for the list of clients desired. Or, get ready to exercise those fingers. 🙂

jmodaal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

this can be done by using the product of our company. Have a look to the homepage of our company, please. Our latest blog article describes a similar situation and how it can be managed. Same is valid also for assignment of roles.