Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule ME56 as a background job

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! I try to schedule ME56 as a background job using program RM06BZ00 with a variant.

When I test manually (ME56), a unique source is found and assigned (via source list). There are no other suggested sources of supply, and the vendor is fixed in the source list.

However, the background job is not assigning any source to the same requisition, using the exact same parameters.

So, are there some other parameters, or perhaps another program, needed in order to autimatically assign a source to a P.req?

Suggestions are appreciated!

brgs Ziggy

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. To do this as a background job, program RM06BZ10 (not 00) need to be scheduled!

brgs Ziggy

lat_gmbh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, when I run RM06BZ10 as background job, in the spool I can see it finds the correct Purch. Info Record:

and even so it show the green line with supplier no and info rec no in the job log it says: "requiestions(s) already changed by other users" message ME149 :

it looks like the program is locking the P.Req itself, preventing the update with the source of supply.
how can that be overcome?

Thanks

0 Kudos

I found while debugging the program. the internal table OBA and BAT contain Z-fields (the same as EBAN has) and they get filled with data. In include FM06BF04_AENDERN_BANFS (from aendern_banfs.) EBAN is read from the DB again with those z-fields blank. In the next step OBA (with z-fields filled) gets compared with EBAN, if they are not equal, the above shown message is given.

So, it is a home made problem.