Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

se80 different layout on development client

dajana_rebac
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

se80 screen display is different from the test system. The column with lines is missing and I cannot comment in the continuation of the code with the sign ". How to change the appearance of se80? All the components of the system are at the same level.

Test:

DEV:

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jmodaal
Active Contributor

Hello,

you can change this in the settings in SE80: in the menu chose "Settings" > tab "ABAP Editor" > tab "Editor" > "Source Code-based Editor" (has line numbers) vs. "Text-based Editor" (has no line numbers).

BTW, for viewing source code SE80 is still ok, but for development tasks I would recommend to switch to Eclipse with ADT.

Kind regards

Jan

2 REPLIES 2

jmodaal
Active Contributor

Hello,

you can change this in the settings in SE80: in the menu chose "Settings" > tab "ABAP Editor" > tab "Editor" > "Source Code-based Editor" (has line numbers) vs. "Text-based Editor" (has no line numbers).

BTW, for viewing source code SE80 is still ok, but for development tasks I would recommend to switch to Eclipse with ADT.

Kind regards

Jan

0 Kudos

Thank you Jan.

The problem is solved.