Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SES creation via BAPI_ENTRYSHEET_CREATE for duplicate service lines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I am facing a issue while creating a service entry sheet using BAPI (BAPI_ENTRYSHEET_CREATE). Could you please have a look on below scenario and let me know if you have any solution:

- In this scenario, Duplicate service is being used to create a SES document. Service line items of PO  are having same service but different cost center(account assignment). While populating BAPI structure, I am populating tables "ENTRYSHEETACCOUNTASSIGNMENT",  "ENTRYSHEETSERVICES" , "ENTRYSHEETSRVACCASSVALUES" and the header structure ENTRYSHEETHEADER.

I am getting the service entry sheet created by passing above table details with different cost center but somehow gross_price and Planned line of SES are only getting updated by 1st service line details hence having the same values. Expectation  was to get different gross price and planned line for different lines of services based on input value.

I have checked the code by debugging and found out a READ statement which is always reading the 1st line of ESLL(Service lines) internal table when executed via BAPI, but didnt figure out why is the problem is occuring by creating SES via BAPI.

Acceptance SES created by this input isnt possible also and giving me error that buffer table is not updated.

Could you please find the attached document with details and let me know if you come across any solution for this and also suggest we i need to pass any parameter for this scenario of multiple duplicate Services of PO lines.

Regards,

Sunil

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sunil,

Did you have any return on your question regarding BAPI_ENTRYSHEET_CREATE?

Any luck solving this issue?

We have the same issue on our project! Many thanks for your return.

BR,

Nicolas

0 Kudos

you need fill:

lt_services-pln_pckg = lt_esll-packno .

lt_services-pln_line = lt_esll-introw .

0 Kudos

not understanding. can you elaborate in details

0 Kudos

After adding this, am getting

Buffer table not up to date

tnlvprasad
Explorer
0 Kudos

Any one solved this issue, facing same issue while creation SES with BAPI, Same price comng for 2 differnet services( same activity number for both Services)