Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skip ATP check for particular action BAPI_SALES_ORDER_CHANGE & VA02

alexandreourth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello expert,

In the screen "Schedule lines" of a sale order item, i have to bypass/ignore the ATP CHECK when i'm activating the mark "Fixed date and qty" in the picture under. The customer just want this to be saved like this, without triggering the ATP check.

I tried ST12 to see what's happening when i press ENTER just after i mark the box.

The only solution i ve found is in "AVAILABILITY_CHECK_EXECUTE" and force the authorization check to fail with an implicite enhancement.

Does someone know a better way/exit to achieve this please?

The final goal is to have this special ATP skip while calling BAPI_SALES_ORDER_CHANGE in a certain program.

Thanks a lot for your time.

Regards

Alexandre OURTH

3 REPLIES 3

Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Alexandre,

Instead of implement any BAPI Or Exit, the following solutions are suggested:

1. Change the schedule line category as CN (No MRP) itself on the schedule line item.

or

2. For this material you can deactivate ATP check in sales/plant view of material master.

Regards,

Neeraj Jain

Best Regards,
Neeraj Jain

0 Kudos

Hello Neeraj,

Thanks for your time. They still need the ATP check when they are changing the quantity of an item for example. It's just for this particular checkbox, they don't want it to trigger the ATP check.

Have a good day.

Regards,

Alexandre

Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor

Hello Alexandre,

Then the solution is that you can change the schedule line category as CN (No MRP) itself on the schedule line item when fixed Qty and date checkbox tick.

In this case ATP will no checked as per your requirement.

Regards,

Neeraj Jain

Best Regards,
Neeraj Jain